October 05, 2012

Whoops

So much for the daily blog goal! I ended up skipping yesterday. I ended up going to Salinas with my mom and her husband to help them clean their rental property and get it ready for the next tenants. They do need the income from that and, although I am paying some money each month I stay here while job hunting, I do need to do things like this to make things more equitable between us.

After that, I was pretty exhausted and almost all of my favorite shows are on Thursdays now, so you know how that goes. (haha) Yesterday was my first headache free day in a while and today seems to be going well so far.

Right now I have to get myself motivated to keep applying for jobs. I almost want to just focus on the upcoming interview, but I know that if I want to move on with things in my life that I need to stop myself from putting all of my hopes and energy into just one opportunity.

Goal- two applications done and emailed by the end of today.

No comments: