October 13, 2012

Preparations

I guess that last blog was a daily blog after all. The entire day yesterday ended up being kind of thrown off by my mom getting a high fever.

So now it's less than a week until the big interview in San Francisco. I'm working on a word document containing questions I want to ask, how I will answer questions that I anticipate, why I am good for the job and why the job is good for me. I'm also planning on studying some Japanese like might be impressive to my interviewer (did I mention this is for the Japanese consulate in San Francisco?)  and reviewing what I've learned about web design over the years so that I can speak about it in a more informed way.

I got my suit together and I still need to work on what I am doing with my hair and for makeup.

Meanwhile, I am attempting to schedule a mock interview with a local job search professional. It intimidates me to seek this help (almost as much as the interview itself), but I know it will help so I am trying anyway.

I know I am a good fit for this job, so I have nothing to be worried about.

Although I do have quite a lot at stake right now....

No comments: