October 17, 2012

Nervousness and good guidance

It's 11:45! Another blog with cutthroat timing!

Today I spent quite a bit of money and went to a job hunt professional for a two hour session about job interviews. In the end, I think it was really worth the money because I learned about how to answer just about any question they will throw at me on Friday

However, I kind of expected to come from the interview ready to get interviewed, when instead I have A LOT to think about between now and Friday morning. It's all good stuff, but I have a lot of things to do and review tomorrow before I drive up to San Francisco. This is probably the most effort I've put into an interview since JET, so I am really hoping for the best and hopefully everything will go great.

At this late hour of a busy day, I am feeling the nervousness kick in. This is going to be tough few days.

So here are some certainties-

1) I will have this interview.
2) I am qualified for this position.
3) They've chosen me for a scholarship and selected/interviewed me for the JET Programme. So I am not a few face.

If I follow the awesome advice I got today, I should be fine.

I'll blog again from San Francisco tomorrrow... or at least I hope I'll get around to it. If not, I suppose it might be all done and over with by the next time I write another entry. *deep breaths*

No comments: