February 04, 2008

The best part about starting a new blog...

...is that I haven't run out of ideas for titles yet.

It was getting bad on the myspace blog.

Seriously, though, I like the feel of blogger a lot more than I did MySpace blogs. There's just so much spam and ads everywhere the minute you log onto MySpace. Facebook's getting pretty bad these days, too. Blogger has always been a more peaceful, less corrupted place.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty great today.

I'm in the CSUMB library- I remember blogging here in this building a lot during my first semester here when I have tons of time on campus, nowhere to go, and I didn't have my own laptop. I'm on my own laptop now, I just decided that I would just be taking up space if I decided to kill this much time at WLC.

I have an hour until class, after all.

My eyes are looking a lot better today. But I can't really know whether it's because I took the advice of several web pages and began putting black tea bags on my eyes each day or whether it's just because I haven't been wearing my contacts. Anyway, I decided that I'm going to be wearing glasses until ALL of the traces of unusual red are gone- there are still some around my eyes, especially the edges. This rule, of course, will be broken if the JET interview comes before my eyes can make a complete recovery.

Still, the whole eye situation = frustrating.

Actually, come to think of it, I was thinking before that when I would blog about the teabag on the eyes idea, I would call the blog "Black Tea Tears." Oh well, what can you do?

So the sun's been out more lately, it's been bringing up my spirits a lot.

Too bad my eyes are so sensitive to sunlight now.

:D

5 comments:

Phillip Wessels said...

Glad to hear your eyes are doing better.

Did you check out the art exhibit in the library? =P

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering-
isn't there any possibility that there's something wrong with the contacts or even the solutions, not your eyes?

"Black Tea Tears"... I like it. :P

Julia said...

Aya---

I thought it might be the contacts or the solution, but I went for a couple weeks without wearing contacts and my eyes became red again on their own.

I'm probably going to have to talk to a doctor again. :P

Julia said...

Lol, I also did the ":P" face.

Anonymous said...

Awww. I hope they will get all well soon, then.
Shall we make a religion for ":P" too?
Just kidding. :P