March 03, 2008

Ugh

I feel terrible because I didn't take my allergy medicine before leaving home today.

Bleh.

Oh, I found an AWESOME place for lunch/snack in Marina.

More later... if I have time.

----Later-----

I don't have time, but I'm doing this anyway.

I'm not sure where else I was going to go with this blog.

Yeah, so about the neat place in Marina. It pretty much took me by surprise. I noticed it before and I thought I'd check it out, but I wasn't expecting to be as impressed as I was.

For a while now, I've been in the habit of buying something at Savemart then taking it to one of the WLC kitchens and eating it there. I felt pretty good about the fact that my away-from-home lunches lately have been, for the most part, under three dollars. I want to support that business, so I guess I'm going to be spending just a little more on lunch again. (Oh well.) They're not too expensive anyway.

Anyway, the place is called Cafe Mia- it has pretty much all of the things you'd usually find in a cafe, plus sandwiches, salads, soup of the day, and pastry. Plus they're really nice there and they seem to be really into their business.

What else did I mention here earlier? That's right- allergies. I forgot to take my medicine today before I left home. I felt a little "ick" all day but I figured it was because I got up early even though I had trouble sleeping to begin with. I -KNEW- it was allergies when I was in my Japanese 380 class and the door was open. The wind was blowing in pollen or something, I guess, because during the duration of the time I was sitting there my head got all stuffed up and I got a huge headache. The good part of this was that I realized that I felt like that much of the time previous years and that I haven't had that reaction in quite some time, so what I'm attacking the allergies with these days is working REALLY well. So yaaaay.

I just started new eyedrops. They have steroids in them. As I told Ann yesterday, I should be able to see through walls soon. Don't worry, I'll use my super powers for good.

My capstone is FINALLY starting to look like SOMETHING. I mean that in a good way. As long as neither of the teachers steps in and deletes a bunch of my work, I'm pretty happy with it.

I named this entry "Ugh" because I wrote that beginning part when I had the huge headache and I felt really crappy. It's not really a "ugh" entry, though.

Okay, for someone who had no idea what to write, I did pretty well. But I guess the same can be said for pretty much every other blog I've ever written.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LoL about steroid eyedrops. Psh, skip the x-ray vision. I'm all about being able to fly.

Julia said...

Well, as many know, my first choice is teleportation and my backup plan is to obtain a magic carpet.

But you can't choose these things.

Julia said...

Actually, last time I told someone that, they were surprised that I actually thought so much about super powers.

In turn, I was surprised that they hadn't.