March 06, 2008

Buzy

When I was in elementary school, I took flute lessons for a while. One week, I wrote a little apology note to my teacher because I didn't practice between my lessons. I wrote "I was buzy" instead of "I was busy." My mom told me the correct spelling, I laughed at my mistake and named my flute "Buzy."

Kind of a strange name....

It probably has some double meaning that I'm still not aware of. And it's most likely very, very wrong.

But I was just a kid.

That's what popped into my head just now when I was considering titles for this blog.

I don't quite see how I could've been busy back then.

I certainly COULDN'T have been as busy as I am now.

Capstone.

I've been living, breathing, bleeding, (but not eating) capstone lately. I wake up and go to sleep thinking about it.

It's crazy, but on the other hand I'm glad I chose a topic I really like- although I guess it's a little more complicated that what was really necessary.

I have a survey up on the internet now for my capstone. I put it up Tuesday night but I didn't put out the website where I have my intro and link to my survey until Ann finished her survey so I could put that information up with it.

I was a little ahead of myself, I guess, because I guess she didn't really want to have her survey seen by lots of people yet. I feel kind of bad about that, but I guess she's ok with it. So, Ann, if you read this- sorry!

So, since I put out my survey last night, I got 6 results before I went to bed and 12 more when I woke up.

Anyway, looks like my class is going to be starting soon, I better just go ahead and post this.

No comments: