March 31, 2008

Random

As an internet nerd once said-

OMGSTFU

---

In other news-

The estimate for my eyes to get better was moved from last week to sometime between sort of soon and not soon at all.

On the JET front, it is about an hour before "early April" begins and the result will finally arrive. What will it be? Well, I guess if a real straightforward hurray blog gets posted, I got a yes, and if I post something really ambiguous, then it's probably a no.

Psssh, I'm making fun of myself now.

On the subject of my randomly freezing computer (AIM especially), I defragged my computer today, cleaned the disk, and did a few other things that I thought would fix the problems I've been having.

No luck. I got bored and finally gave into hanging out on Meebo this evening.

It's so hard to keep track of chats while doing other things though.

Krystina? Bethany? (Danny? -although I'm sure he forgot about this blog again), it would be good to meet you guys on Stickam sometime soon.

This weekend would've been good for something like that because it's not only a three weekend, but it's also the first time in a while I've been able to not fret so much about schoolwork. This is sort of both a good thing AND a bad thing. The good is that I can finally relax a little. The bad is that I am so used to being stressed these days that relaxing is kind of nervewrecking... and also having little to do gives me more time to worry about JET results and other things.

Anyway, my moods pretty good now. Meebo sucks, but I'm glad to be talking to people without my conversations suddenly freezing.

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday- that should REALLY be more important at the moment than the JET result.

Which, by the way, isn't going to come any quicker if I'm freaking out about it.

Alright, going to switch attention back to chats now.

6 comments:

fanficaholic said...

Back to MEEE!! Yay! lol. Yeah, sucks with the eyes and the lappy still being crappy. I'm sorry for you. I hope that SOMETHING will work for it. Have you tried the cookies yet?

Julia said...

Haha, at first when I read that, I thought you meant "cookies" as in food and I was like "hmmm? What cookies???"

I know what you meant now. (lol) Yep, tried that- no good.

fanficaholic said...

humm... I have no other ideas on what it could be, sorry. :(

Julia said...

No worries. :D David has something else for me to try, so hopefully that'll work.

I really want cookies now. I mean the food.

And suddenly the brownies that you used to make popped into my head.

SADNESS!

Unknown said...

ooo...brownies sound SO good right now. mmmmmm...

Julia said...

I know, seriously.

*dies within*

:D