April 04, 2008

Why I simply cannot take MySpace seriously-

An ad I saw today--


And here was what MySpace told me my blog stats were a long while ago-


It's also been telling me consistently these past few days that I have blog subscriptions posts- which isn't true.

Then there's this retarded thing that keeps showing up-

It's one of those horrid ads that actually make noises until you finally simply cannot stay on the page you're looking at any longer.

You've probably seen them before-
"Congratulations, you've just won a ________"
If you've been unfortunate as I have and heard that waaaay too many times, you could've probably thought of that horrible voice in your head while reading that.

But back to the stupid lion ad. It's "meeorrrwwww"s at you. I wouldn't even call it "meow"ing because it sounds really ugly. I loved lions since I was a little kid, but that thing isn't even sort of cute or even moderately likable.

So yeah- myspace sucks.

Facebook is going downhill these days, too.

I heard today that gang members have been taking pictures of facebook of their "targets" and putting them on youtube videos asking them to be... well... taken out. Seriously now, the internet needs to be given back to the people who used it before everyone and their dog started using myspace.

Okay, Julia is going a bit too far now.

So this is where I'll end this post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, you know what's sad...I have a friend who made a facebook for his two cats. No joke.

(wasn't there a hamster myspace?)

Julia said...

There's actually a dog facebook, too. I just don't have any dogs.