April 10, 2008

Quick post before class

For some reason, I haven't been sleeping all that well lately. I actually had a period in which I was getting to sleep fairly quickly after going to bed and waking up at a reasonable hour feeling refreshed.

Yes, but that period ended.

*sigh*

I got my JET paperwork yesterday and I'm already working to get that finished and sent off.

Yesterday, my mom and I went to The Sardine Factory for dinner.

"You mean that really fancy, expensive place down by Cannery Row????????"

Yes. That one.

They have a "winter special" and my mom really wanted good lobster.

Plus she's going to be stuck living alone with a picky eater come August.

So yeah, it was a fun experience. Definitely a level of class that I'd never experienced before.

See, I'm definitely a "low class simpleton" because I could actually notice what was ridiculously excessive- which was a lot. (haha)

The food, of course, was great.

Anyway, off to class now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been to The Sardine Factory a couple of times. But it's been a LONG time ago. They do have pretty amazing lobster. Hmm...now I'm craving sea food.