April 27, 2008

NVG

I do this a lot- I would say something positive about myself and then would immediately follow it up with putting myself down somehow. I usually mean it jokingly, but really I do kind of like to keep myself in check.

For a while I thought that this was kind of a new thing, then I remembered something from a few years ago.

In high school I used to try to draw. I never thought that I was really good at it or anything, I just liked to try. The funny was that I used to write "NVG" on a good portion of what I would draw, meaning "not very good."

Isn't that funny? I mean, if something isn't very drawn very well anyone could tell with just a glance, right? But for some reason, I had to show that I, myself, acknowledges that what I drew is to be classified as nothing more than a doodle.

It's also very funny because I wasn't really in the habit of sharing what I drew with more than just one or two people at the absolute most. Plus if someone was to find something I drew somewhere, they might not ever be able to guess what "NVG" stood for.

Why did I do that?????

Here's a drawing that I did on the computer in honor of the "NVG" era.



Yaaay dinos. :D

Yaaay for not taking myself too seriously... at all!

And yaaay for almost meaningless acronyms!