December 31, 2008

Resolution

It's 6:40 pm on New Years eve here right now.

I have a New Years resolution this year.

I don't usually believe in New Years resolutions. I usually think that if someone puts off a change that they want to make for a certain day, they probably aren't really that serious about it.

But, I decided on this change around the right time coincidentally. So yeah, it's a New Years resolution. By coincidence.

It's to be braver. By that, I mean in regards to speaking to other people.

Like I will hopefully become less hesitant to ask for things (THIS is going to be difficult for me!).

I'm really going to try but I am not sure how it will work out.

Anyway, this is probably my last blog of this year- at least in this time zone.

So, happy new year! <3

3 comments:

Snapkins said...

Yay 2009! I hope it is brilliant for us all!!

I love your resolution! I think it's brilliant!!!!

Snapkins said...

Man, I am really into the word 'brilliant' tonight.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!!