October 09, 2008

Bethany saved the day, but mostly just my inability to keep a topic

So, it`s October 10 and I have yet to post here on this blog.

I`ve been distracted by work and other things on the internet lately.

Schools have been requiring me to stay longer and I`ve been enjoying that because, well, it`s a lot more fun to be at the schools than bored out of my mind in the office.

On the home front, well, it all started when Bethany helped me figure out slidereel.com.

Basically, I`ve been watching an average of 4 The Office (US) episodes a day. Now I am a little over halfway through season 3.

I`m actually blogging from the Board of Education office right now. Geeze, now this Japanese keyboard is starting to feel difficult because I`ve been using my American keyboard on my laptop just as much if not even more.

Anyway, Bethany also found Across the Universe on that sidereel as well, so I finally got to see that movie. (yaaaay!)

I had more to blog about, but I can`t remember at the moment.

I guess that just means I have to blog again soon. ;)

No comments: