October 15, 2008

I don`t get it

One of my elementary schools only has me coming in for one class and lunch today. I`ve only been to that school once before and that was also only for one class and lunch.

Before my one class was with 5th graders and this time the class is with 1st graders. And, strangely enough, from the looks of the schedule the content of the 1st graders` lesson is the exact same as the content from the 5th graders class.

This school is my absolute farthest. Why can`t they give me two or three or four classes in a day instead of several occasions of one class a day? *gigantic shrug*

Isn`t it weird how you can tell whether I am blogging from work or from my apartment by how weird my apostrophes look? See? ` ` ` Work apostrophes! (haha)

My stomach is doing funny things these days.

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

People aren't considerate of each other anymore.
I assume it's made it's way to Japan but I ofcourse don't know the extent.
We'll chat it up on gmail when I get reliable internet again.