October 21, 2008

Allergies

I guess my allergies are acting up these days.

I just looked out the window and almost thought I saw yellow flowers. But then I realized it was just the way the light was hitting some trees.

Then I looked again at a bush a little less faraway. Yes, there are indeed yellow flowers on there. Could it be the dreaded acacia blooming early in this part of the world? A quick google search didn`t include the possibility, but it didn`t prove it either. If there are some blooming acacia trees around here, it would certainly explain some things.

My eyes still aren`t completely better from having worn my contacts on Sunday. Probably, if I had known that allergies were going to attack, I would`ve not tried to wear the contacts at all.

Oh well, it was a good contacts day while it lasted.

I bought eye drops here in Japan for the first time a few days ago. They sting a little, but I kind of like them anyway because my eyes usually feel really great after the stinging wears off.

Anyway, I`d better head off to school. I am co-teaching a conversation class at one of my middle schools- whatever that means. ;)

No comments: