October 19, 2008

Naturally

I wore my contacts yesterday to the festival where I sang 世界に一つだけの花 (The Only Flower in the World) with other people in JET.

My eyes stayed in pretty good shape all day and I had a really great time.

Definitely an improvement from last time I tried to wear contacts.

I was also psyched that I finally was able to go to the beach yesterday, too.

But, of course, my eyes still are very red and dry today. *sigh*

There are some funny noises going on right now. I am not sure what they are, but I`ve heard them here before. They kind of remind me of old Godzilla movie sound effects. (haha)

3 comments:

fanficaholic said...

YAY! for being able to wear your contacts ok, mmer about ichy redness the next day. :) :( lol.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

You sang at a festival? Where have I been?

Julia said...

Don`t know, you tell me. :)