October 22, 2008

Busy times

I am looking at some busy times ahead.

This weekend (25th and 26th) is the big festival here in Ijuin. It`s going to be hard for me to miss because, well, the tents are set up right across the street from my apartment building.

Also I have my adult conversation class on the 25th as well.

The 27th and the 28th should be ordinary days.

But then the chaos really begins on the 29th---

From the 29th to the 30th, I have a mid-year seminar to go to in Kagoshima city. The night of the 29th there will be a reception to the seminar as well.

And then on the night of the 30th, I have my birthday party that I am sharing with Ken`s son. :D

On the 31st, I will -probably- be going to a Halloween party in Kagoshima city.

November 1st is (hopefully) going to be a much needed break day. That`s also a Saturday- so yay! No work either on that day!

The 2nd is a birthday party for another ALT, then the 3rd is the biggest festival in Kagoshima and I will be dancing (or attempting to, anyway) in the parade with other ALTs.

Of course, the 3rd is a Monday (a holiday), so the following day I proceed on with my regular school week.

Should be fun. But I am dreading the exhaustion that is bound to come with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That does sound very, very busy. Good luck accomplishing it all!

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

I've been waiting for you to learn "adult conversation" for years. HA!
Not funny.
Anyway, I know you'll knock all of that down. At least your schedule seems to be filled with parties for you, that's always nice.