June 01, 2008

Today

So as I mentioned in the blog yesterday, I was in a car accident yesterday.

At last night I slept in a hideaway bed in a hotel room and it was SO uncomfortable. I lost a lot of sleep just trying to make it bearable.

So today should have been a lot worse than it was.

But I actually really liked it a lot.

(Actually, it's technically "yesterday", because it's almost 1 am)

I always really like being around my family and I like being around my friends. At first I almost thought it would be selfish to want to hang around both at the same time, but in the end I felt that it could go smoothly.

Today was the graduation party. I felt kind of weird at first because I didn't know quite as many people there as Sam and Dan, but I was really glad that Bethany was around. The food at the party was great and the guests were very friendly. It turned out a few of them had quite a bit of experience with Japanese language and culture and that was kind of interesting.

After the party, Danny eventually made it to town and we went to the Frank (Sam's family)'s house and had dinner. Then we played Apples to Apples and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert.

There were many things I really enjoyed about after the actual graduation party. Like I really like it when my friends meet my aunt Jan because I think she's such a unique person.

Anyway, I'm REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY tired. I'm rooming with Jan tonight, so I get to have an actual bed. I have every intention under the sun to sleep like a log.

G'night. :D

2 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

It was a fun day.
(failed lamecheck)
It was fun having you guys in town.

Unknown said...

YAY for friends being there at grad parties! WOO-HOO!

YAY for good times!