June 20, 2008

Heatwave

It's been hot lately.

Not exactly ideal for moving.

Yesterday was the big day in which we got a bunch of people together to move the bigger furniture to storage. Much thanks to Bethany and Billy for coming to help out then.

It was a lot of fun to hang out with those two as well. It was kind of funny to be around Billy because I kind of felt like I knew him already, so I kept forgetting to act like we had just met in person that day. Anyway, it was good times.

Tomorrow, I am heading up to San Fran for an all day JET program orientation on Sunday. I'm going to be staying at my aunt's house and hopefully be able to meet Bethany and Billy again for dinner that night.

So basically this means we get a chance to ride the BART. Yaaaay.

How come I always notice just how tired I am when I'm blogging?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please let me know how it goes... and also, let me know when a good time to visit you would be! i'm probably too late to help with the moving, but I would really love to hang out with you.

transition times are always difficult, and it's especially brutal that you have, what, four transitions to go through?

i am going to san francisco pride next weekend, probably early saturday =) i think I'm actually going to take the train for that, it's cheaper!

and the train is fun. I <3 the Train.

well, i love you and i'm proud of you.

Julia said...

We have a few weeks of downtime starting today(-ish) while we wait for the new place to be put in, so this would probably be a good time if any (although I'd have to talk to my mom about where we would put you.)

Also, about helping with moving, you can always help when we move again next month. :)

Train is cheaper? You said $39, right? That's one way? $78 roundtrip is ---probably--- more expensive than gas costs San Francisco and back for you, right?

Unknown said...

Yay for helping move. (okay, okay Billy helping you guys move). And just so you can laugh: WHEEEEE!!!