June 18, 2008

House No. 1

It's the first night in house number 1 of 3 of this summer.

So last night was our final night staying at our house. We officially moved to the house that we are sitting for while the family that owns this house is on vacation. Today was really hectic not only packing all of the essentials to live at this house for about a month, but also preparing for tomorrow. We're renting a truck tomorrow and we're having a number of people over to help us move the bigger furniture to storage.

I don't feel like I'm writing very well at the moment. Let me just explain that I am really REALLY tired at the moment.

This room is kind of stuffy and I'm not sure why, but I have a window open. I didn't want bugs to come in through the hole in the screen, so I blocked it with tissue. (That was my mom's idea, btw.)

Wow, I was going to write more, but I seriously can't function.

G'night.

No comments: