May 02, 2008

Eyes and face

So I went to the eye doctor's again this morning and it went very much as predicted. I already knew that my eyes weren't better because the right one has been turning red lately.

But it wasn't all bad.

She pointed out to me that my left eye was far worse last time and now it's almost completely better. My right eye, which wasn't the really bad one before, still needs to get better.

It was nice to hear that it's improved.

I told her that I am graduating in two weeks and she asked me if I wanted to wear contacts for graduation. I told her that I stopped worrying about it because I decided it was pointless and not helping, but she told me that I could actually wear them then!

Then after I told her that I've been having to throw away contacts after just one time wearing them because of the infection, she gave me some trial contacts so that I wouldn't have to waste my own for that day. :D

I expressed concern that my eyes would get really red and painful as they did previous times I tried to wear contacts, but she assured me that my eyes are improved enough that I wouldn't have a strong reaction to wearing them just a little.

:)

In other news, Gus (the tech guy of WLC) recorded all of us saying our names, capstone titles, etc. and recently posted it on the WLC site. So I amused myself today going over my part of it pausing it to laugh at my weird facial expressions.
This one was the best, I think:



LOL.

The people in the room were telling me that I was good on camera. Psssh.

My face is weird. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for eyes being improved!!!! If they're improved that means they'll EVENTUALLY get better.

Julia said...

Yeeeep! :)