May 13, 2008

Three things

I'm tired and I really feel like I should be getting some sleep now, but I'm chatting with Bethany for the first time in a while, so I'm up anyway.

1) I somehow got double booked for Wednesday.

Everyone in the capstone festival has to go in at 6 on Wednesday to set up for the presentations the next day. "Okay!" I replied.

I got an email. Apparently there is going to be a WLC Japanese year end party. It's at 6:30 on Wednesday. 'Okay!' I thought.

I finally put two and two together when exercising with my mom. I guess I'm going to have to be late for the party because the festival prep. might take a while (although it doesn't seem like it should.)

For some reason, one Wednesday being the same Wednesday as the other one just didn't process.

So my mom decided to pick on me.
"So we'll exercise Wednesday at 6, okay?"
(It didn't process this time, either) "Okay."

Later...
"Oh! You were picking on me!"
"You didn't know?"

I'm such an airhead.

2) My Japanese blogpet FINALLY changed.

Yes, it just grew extra... tube things. So now it has three, not just one, tube things to blow bubbles out of.

....

At least it's not as weird as when Aya's old blogpet randomly grew one long strand of hair from the top of it's head.

These things are weird.

3) I finished my portfolio representing all of my upper division work for my major. Eeek.

(yes, that is my pajama pant leg in this picture because I took it just now. (haha))

Anyway, it's pretty cool actually to compile your work and have so much of it. Good feeling. Just a little funny that I'm making this so that I can give it away to be an example of other big binders to be given away.

That is all.

G'night...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kind of amusing about the Wednesdays. I'm trying so hard to not overbook myself that I always have to think about it a lot longer to figure out if I really am free. Just because I'm paranoid about overbooking. Good luck with Wednesdays.

Yay for the blog pet changing. I kind of the three tubes. And way better than a random strand of hair.

And HOLY SHIT THAT BINDER IS HUGE. But props for the immense amount of work it contains. You should be proud of it.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

So I linked to you, so your techernoarimoimioijvijeoijve rating will be one higher soon. Link to me too! (or you are a jerk).
Congrats!

Julia said...

Jesse- I haven't linked to anyone here yet. I guess I'm going to have to get around to that...