May 25, 2008

Pork and Beans (song title)

I don't usually care to put youtube videos up on my blog because I've never really been the sort of person who is truly comfortable sharing stuff I like.

People have a tendency to make weird assumptions about what I do and don't pick up on.

But this video will be an exception because it's awesome. Plus, my older cousin Dan posted it on his blog, so I wanted to do the same.

Although I only have a few songs from Weezer on my iPod, I always liked the band because of it's knack for making very original songs that I can't seem to get enough of over a period time.

Not only is this song really awesome, but the video is perhaps the greatest thing ever.

They got a bunch of people and elements from popular internet videos (old and new) and put them all together in one really awesome music video.

If all else fails, you can enjoy the appearance of Charlie the Unicorn at the end.

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Yo.
A friend of mine was looking at the blogs that were list on my blog. He saw your video and put it on his blog aswell and gave you credit.
http://theweaveman.blogspot.com/
-Jesse