May 20, 2008

It got colder

There's fog outside and I'm wearing a sweater.

Well, maybe the sweater isn't necessary at the moment, but I -can- wear one comfortably.

Needless to say, the temperature cooled down quite a bit since graduation day.

This is going to be my first blog in a while that won't contain a list.

Even though:

1) lists help me remember all that I was planning on talking about
2) they keep me from getting too sidetracked

However, this blog most certainly won't contain any lists.

...oh, nevermind.

My sunburn from the graduation is peeling.

I only really burned across my nose and under my eyes. My mom guesses that part of my face is extra sensitive from the sun because my glasses are usually blocking it.

I did wear contacts for the ceremony. Oh, and my right eye was rather red and painful the next day. I guess it was worth it- good pictures, etc. Plus the redness and pain the next day wasn't as bad as it was before.

I was thinking yesterday with a red eye and red (sunburned) skin, I should be glad I didn't dye my hair red again recently because then I would truly and most certainly be REDZILLA.

No comments: