May 29, 2008

Boredom

It's not like I haven't been going anywhere or doing anything these days, but I still feel really bored without school to worry about.

The stressed I am, the more I tend to make time to take it easy and read, and now that I'm graduated, I'm slowly making my way through the book I bought right after graduation.

I told Roxie the other day that I'm wanting to get a job but I only really have two months and she recommended that I go to a temp agency. So I applied there and interviewed today. The woman I talked to seemed like she'll try really hard to find placements for my limited amount of time.

I'm excited about the big graduation party in Fresno this Saturday. It's in honor of my graduation- as well as Sam's, Arpee's, and Dan's (although it's a bit on the tardy side for that one). A lot of family is coming to this- including my grandfather from Texas. :)

Finishing off this blog post, if you ever had any doubts that Krystina and Bethany are soulmates, here's part of a myspace screen capture---



The alignment is kind of odd, but oh well.

No comments: