October 14, 2009

hats are for everybody

I want to build something with gigantic Styrofoam blocks. Curse adulthood.

I got an idea from a vlog I watched some time ago although I am not sure how well it would work for me. Basically, you go through the alphabet and write a blog about something you like starting with each letter of the alphabet.

Maybe I'll try that. I've been tired lately, so it's been hard to even get myself to start listing things.

Gravity seems to be working on overdrive today, I saw someone trip and/or fall for the 5th or 6th time today. It's a wonder I am still standing.

Obviously, this was a boredom induced blog, but I am really too tired to really make it into anything.

I just want to get myself back into this... even if it means posting some really uninteresting and probably hard to read entries.

Bethany, sometimes you make me want to join Livejournal again. Weird.

(all of my blogs this month have had titles starting with "H")

1 comment:

mysteria456 said...

That is weird. I don't know why you want to do that. Livejournal isn't that great. But my blogs are awesome. :)