July 09, 2008

Waking up today

So I haven't mentioned this before on the blog, but the cat at the house we're housesitting for has a HORRIBLE sounding meow. She's a spoiled thing that makes horrible sounds that -normal- cats only use when they're in pain when something so small is bothering her (like a closed door or something). Needless to say, I am NOT a big fan of that cat and her MEEEOORRWWWWWW.

And, as many people know- I don't care slightest bit for the sound of Cher's voice (I mean the man-like voice that plagued our radios late 90s-ish.)

Anyway, that brings me to how I woke up this morning.

For some reason, at the very end of my dream as I was waking up, there was some kind of random Cher song playing. And as I woke up, it gradually turned into that stupid cat's meow.

Haha, isn't that priceless?

That's probably the funniest connection my mind has ever made!

2 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

I remember times that were both good and bad making fun of that perticular Cher song in the 90's (probably the one you had in your dream).
Good luck getting that out of your head.

Acorn Caron said...

i thought cher sounded like a man too