July 28, 2008

Unpack to pack

MOST everything I had at the house sitting house was moved to the new place. Just now I finished putting all of the clothes in the closets, dresser, and giving myself a sense of order that I've been missing for about a month.

It seems silly that I am settling in this room this much when I am leaving again so soon, but after a month of trying to pack while all of my suitcases are already full of the very same things I was trying to organize, I'm VERY eager to use this new space to become organized and make the remainder of my packing a lot less painful.

While some packing has been done, at the same time those bags were my dresser and I had very little space to hang them, so really all that's been done is some brainstorming and working my way through so everything will fit.

I feel like I repeated myself at least 10 times this blog. Probably because I keep distracting myself.

Mom and David are progressing well with settling in here. Jesse and Arpee are still going to be around and it's great to hang out with them as much as I've been. Sam is coming today for one night to hang out.

It's Monday and I fly out with Saturday. I usually feel ill before getting on the plane to Japan and this time it's going to be a move- so here's hoping I won't have a monster of an anxiety stomach ache.

2 comments:

Arev said...

Hey! I'll totally pray for you, stomachaches are no fun! By the way, when do you leave? I hope I get to see you before you go because i'm coming up (or down?) on tomorrow. :)

Julia said...

Hi Arev! It turns out I'm not leaving this area until the morning on Aug. 1st, so I guess if you're going to be in the area tomorrow, I'll see you then. :)