July 22, 2008

Uninspired title

I've been pausing in thought before typing in my titles a lot lately. Can you tell?

This morning, I woke up earlier than I wanted to because I had an appointment for a very minor medical procedure. One of the moles on my arm got bigger one day and started looking weird, so... well, as I told the doctor (jokingly)-

"I have this bump on my arm, but then it starting acting weird, so I'm done with it."

......umm... keep in mind I was still really really tired when I said that.

Anyway, so as I faced the other way and focused on the fishes painted on the wall and tiredly wondered if the numb sensation in my arm felt anything like how a plum feels when birds munch on it.

.....ummm... this was because a plum was all I had to eat before going to the appointment.

Refocusing on more coherent thoughts (...yeah, those again), I have stitches on my arm and they're a pain. My ex-mole (wow, this blog is -weird-) is going to be sent somewhere to be tested to make sure it doesn't have anything bad. Don't worry, though, chances are the mole was completely harmless and the whole reason why we did this was just a precaution because I am moving overseas.

On the topic of the last blog, I called my bank yesterday and sorted all of that overdraft business.

My yen was delivered to my bank today and now I have mostly yen to my name instead of US dollars.

I felt kind of ill today. My stomach was bothering me and I felt pretty dizzy. It probably is stress with everything that's going on.

At least my eyes aren't red today, although they are pretty itchy. I tried wearing contacts again for a few hours a couple of days ago and my eyes STILL turned bright red. *sigh*

My mind is still very groggy and I managed to type at least 4 comprehensible, full sentences, so I think I'll call this a completed entry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you said about the mole- "...so I'm done with it." I'll say that next time I see the doctor. I have a mole on my stomach that will need to be removed. It's been turning weird for awhile but just haven't had the time or energy to do anything about it. Hopefully it will get taken care of soon.
Hope your stomach feels better.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

I'll be there to save the day tomorrow!

Julia said...

Yaaaay!