July 24, 2008

House No. 2

Today we're back in the old location, but in a brand new house. It's great to feel clean in this place (unlike the other place that did -NOT- feel clean), but it will be even better to have an actual bed after tomorrow.

Tomorrow's another big moving day. Jesse and Arpee are here to help out. Danny is coming over, too.

I might be kind of limited because I still have stitches from the procedure I mentioned last blog.

Anyway, I'm tired and I have to get up waaaaay early tomorrow.

G'night!

3 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Your new house sounds dumb. I hope I never sleep in it, ever; ever ever.
Love,
Jesse
Ps, new house is pretty tight.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

aren't you glad the move in day is OVER? I am ;)

Julia said...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup