July 19, 2008

....

10 days since my last blog.

Around 14 days until I'm off to Japan.

I guess I'm more than due to write another blog then.

My bank is doing funny things again- it put money in my account because for some reason it think I overdrew my account. I didn't- so I have to call the bank on Monday and set everything straight.

My big deposit that made the difference was deposited three days before and in cash- so why that didn't show up for them goes well beyond my scope of comprehension.

Anyway, so I've been just hanging around these days.

My dad and April came by today to get my boxes out of the storage so that they can keep them while I'm in Japan.

Other than Japan prep, I'm afraid there's not a lot to talk about these days.

7 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

yes there is! Big brother and wife coming to town! Realize that it's this Thursday and it's a whole week. I'm jazzed! Look at all the exclamations!!

Julia said...

Well, yes, but you didn't mention it on -your- blog, so...

:P

(!!!! :D !!!!)

Julia said...

I meant the part about hanging out with me before I go to Japan.

Acorn Caron said...

I'm just curious- who do you bank with?

Julia said...

Wells Fargo.

I think they made the same mistake before, too.

Oh well, everything should be fine.

Arev said...

I want to be in this conversation too! So, what's going on?

Julia said...

Haha, hello Avev.

Not much- I took care of the problem I had with the bank, so all is well now. Did you notice I found your blog.

Anyway, take care!