September 29, 2008

STOP BUYING PILAF

Lately, in the grocery store, I've been spending a lot of time in the frozen foods section. This isn't just because I'm lazy and I haven't cooked many times, but also because food (vegetables especially) go bad very quickly here.

The first time saw a bags of pilaf there, I was tempted to buy one.

A few days later I was back in the frozen food section. I was pretty sure that I brought frozen vegetables that time, so I decided to buy a pilaf bag eat along with the vegetables. So, I bought one. I carried my groceries home, opened the freezer, and found that...

I already had pilaf there.

I didn't buy vegetables before at all, I bought PILAF that time, too.

The two bags of pilaf were actually the exact same kind, too.

So now when I see pilaf in a frozen food section, I have to laugh.

Today, I started working my way through the first bag.

I really need to stop buying pilaf.

No comments: