September 29, 2008

Rain again

It`s been raining a lot here again. There`s another typhoon coming, but who knows whether this one will hit here or not yet. Strangely, I`m not really worried this time, probably because everyone`s not talking about it all of the time the way they were the typhoon before. All I can really tell is that it`s moving a lot faster (what that means strength-wise is beyond me).

Anyway, the sneakers I`ve been wearing to work (I`m slowly, but surely switching up what I wear to work and gradually making it a little more casual), squeak on the ground when they`re wet. It embarrasses me a lot, but I noticed for the first time today that a lot of other people have squeaky shoes in the rain too. Yay!

/pointless blog

Edit- I asked. No one is very worried about the typhoon because I guess this one isn`t very strong. An "ordinary" typhoon they said. It looks like some schools are going to be closed tomorrow, though.

No comments: