September 23, 2008

Hi!

Hello neglected blog!

Hopefully people who read this blog do not feel equally neglected.

I hope they feel MORE neglected! Bwahahahahaha!

....

.......

That`s not true.

I can`t write anymore. I just updated my Japan life blog every time I look at something I just wrote, I find a careless typo. I know that I`ve always had those because I can be careless, but now they`re happening a tad too much.

...naturally, I didn`t think of proofread, though.

*sigh* Julia Julia Julia.... *tsk*

If I had home internet, I probably would`ve been at least double the number of posts this month. I am still always thinking of blog posts and, yes, I have thought of some excellent titles of the blog, but I step into the office and they are GONE.

Anyway, as I told just about everybody I`ve talked to since finding out, I might have internet as soon as this weekend.

(three paragraphs of irrelevant blabbing cut)

What the crap am I talking about? (referring to cut paragraphs)

I guess I`m feeling self conscious because I found out about more people reading this blog. I always feel kind of ridiculous asking readers to comment. It`s not that I mind not knowing who reads my blog, but I pause a little when something reminds me of that. Does that make sense?

No, it probably doesn`t.

Anyway, I should be heading off to one of my schools soon. It`s middle school today so who knows what kind of students I am doing to be teaching today. Sometimes, they can be fun, but other times they are sooo painfully shy.

I felt so well rested when I woke up about 3 hours ago. What happened?

Edit- It seems coherent thought isn`t my friend today. A guy in my office was just talking and for a second I thought his voice resembled that of Macy Gray (I don`t even know how to spell her name.)

No comments: