January 17, 2010

Weekly schedules and keeping busy

I think the most interesting aspect of my life these days is my busy schedule. This is probably also the reason why I haven't been blogging so much.

Here's what I do each day of the week-

Mondays- Work, Japanese dance class
Tuesdays- Work, Japanese lesson, gym (a stretching class that involves big bouncy balls)
Wednesdays- Work, Japanese flute (formal lessons started just recently)
Thursday- Work, gym (pilates class)
Friday- Free after work! (usually)

I'm enjoying all of the things that I'm involved with and I love to be busy, but I've been so tired a lot of the time lately.

I've also been working on getting funds for grad school and other preparations for moving back to the US. I signed and turned in the paper saying that I will NOT be re-contracting here in Hioki for another year and it's official.

This should be a very interesting six months.

No comments: