January 28, 2010

black things

Remember that blog from last April in which I said that I was finding black things on the ground and that I thought that a rodent had left them?

I concluded that it was not a rodent, but from then on those black things just kept appearing out of nowhere. Sometimes on my bed, sometimes on my kitchen table.

Well, I finally solved that mystery.

I was brushing my hair yesterday when I noticed that my brush was caught on something. After some gentle brushing from the bottom up, something fell into my hand. A black thing.

"It's in my hair, too?" I thought, astonished.

Then I looked at my brush and realized that a parts of my black hairbrush (round things attached to the end of each.... tong?) were falling off.

So that's why they were always appearing all over the place. ><

And that's why I tweeted that I felt like an idiot.

:)

(super glad to know it's not rodent related, though!)

No comments: