November 16, 2009

6 years

Hello,
My name is Julia's Blog and I am writing this today because Julia apparently can't be bothered to.
Yesterday (today in California), November 16th, marks 6 years since Julia first started blogging. Since then, she's switched blogging sites a few times before ending up here almost 2 years ago. Wow, has it really been that long? You would think that with all of the neglect I have been getting, I've had lots of time to reflect on the time that has passed since I was created. Despite everything, time has gone by very fast.
I don't know whether to be jealous, Julia's last blog was a literal record of her life- every finals week, every cold, and just about every fun outing with her friends can be accounted for within those pages. I don't know why, but I have been used more so for passing thoughts and other things not particularly attached to any particular time. Which of these is a better kind of blog? I suppose I can't really say I know for certain and it doesn't do me a lot of good to think about it anyway. I can't change what I am used for.

This being an anniversary, there ought to be an element of celebration to this. Julia being uninspired (and tired) and myself not a sentient being, this is the best we can do for you right now.

Fireworks!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The fireworks didn't work for me. :(