November 06, 2008

My moles hate me and a random reminder

You know what`s really weird?

Since moving to Japan, I had another mole which was acting funny like the one I had removed. I went to the doctor about it, and, like my doctor in the US, didn`t think it was anything to worry about.

And now a third mole is doing the same thing.

I don`t even know if "mole" is the correct word for it.

But whatever they are, they don`t like me and they want to escape from my arms.

The first one was on my right arm, the second on my left, and the third is on my right arm. So I assume the next one will be on my left again. Who wants to take bets?

Speaking of bets (although it isn`t really one), Danny is certain that my successor to my current job and apartment after I go back to the US will be a male. I doubt it because all of my known (to me, anyway) predecessors are female. So I am writing this entirely for the sake of remembering so I can tell Danny he was wrong.

Yes, it is going to be a few years before this is actually known.

I had a few topics that were better than discussing rebellious moles, but I can`t remember them. Probably because they aren`t placed on my arm where they catch my eye and they are not so hard to resist poking at.

Oh, and if you didn`t read the comments for my last blog (GASP!), I am going to go for the 800 blogs in 5 years thing after all.

No comments: