January 29, 2009

Grasses

I haven't been blogging too lately. Not so much because I don't have anything to blog about, but rather because I simply haven't been feeling up to it mood-wise. I've been feeling either grouchy, tired, or busy most of the time recently and I don't really end up blogging in either of those conditions.

So, this news is a little on the late side. If I waited until tomorrow to post about it, it would be exactly a week after.

I think I am making this sound way more exciting than it is.

I got new glasses!





I call them my "coming to terms with things" classes. They have much more character than my old glasses and are a lot more photogenic to come to terms with the fact that I probably will be continuing to wear glasses for A WHILE. They are brown to help me adapt to the idea that I probably won't be dyeing my hair red again until possibly summer.

So I feel pretty great about these glasses. It feels kind of like I am finally getting up from the old plan being out of the question and making a new one.

So... yay. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo...I like them! They're cute!