January 11, 2009

2 reasons

There are two reasons why I am so glad today is a holiday here and I have no work today. One reason is not such a happy one, but the other is simply AWESOME!

1) I was suffering from TERRIBLE cramping up until 1 pm or so. I've always thought the intensity was only this bad if I had been really stressing, but 2 weeks of this past month I was on vacation, so who knows. *gigantic shrug*

and... reason two.... *drum roll*

2) It's been SNOWING here all day. It's not cold enough for it to not melt after it hits the ground, but I was standing outside in the snow while it was snowing earlier and it was simply amazing.

I filmed part of that excursion. You can hear me all excited about the snow-

4 comments:

fanficaholic said...

Sucky about the cramping.. been there myslef, so not fun!

But you are so funny about the snow! lol, I laughed watching your video. Too cute! But just wait, if it starts sticking, it's not so much fun- brushing off your car and all... =P

Julia said...

I -thought- you'd get a kick out of that. (haha)

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Can you ship me some snow please?

Unknown said...

Boo for cramps. Yay for snow!