January 28, 2008

UPDATE! UPDATE!

So tonight the interview candidate list went up for the JET Programme and I am on it!!! It's a pretty big list, but I'm really excited nonetheless about it.

I was going to blog today about how I'm starting to feel very strongly that it's time to move out of my mom's house and that I really hope JET works out. I'm a tad too distracted at the moment to really go too much into that, but that's sort of how I've been feeling ever since last Christmas when all the Christmas cards came addressed to my mom and her husband's last name. The feeling has just gotten stronger since then.

Anyway- REALLY not up for that blog right now...

I'm psyched that I'm one step closer to getting into JET!

Sorry about this really scattered blog!

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!
Good luck on the interview.
You can do it! ;D

PS- I like your new blog.♥

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

WOO-HOO! I am SO happy you're on the interview list for JET. They'd simply be silly not to pick you! One step closer!

SO happy for you! XD

Phillip Wessels said...

Haha. Congrats. :-)