January 29, 2008

Blah

Recent times can only be described as a low energy period.

Today, my eyes were drooping on my way to school (yes, I don't need anyone to remind me how dangerous that is.)

I don't know what's going on (this time), but I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

I just tried taking a nap in my car, but of course, me being me, I couldn't. Sitting with my eyes closed for a while helped a little though. After that, I looked in the car mirror, decided I looked like a dead person, and decided that I should wait for my class in the WLC lobby instead. So here I am in the lobby- feeling really REALLY tired and attempting to write a blog.

What a way to start off one's last semester of college, right?

Can't wait to figure out the cause.

1 comment:

Phillip Wessels said...

It could be lots of things; food, exercise (or lack of), not getting enough sleep, stress, too much 'puter use...