January 27, 2008

This winter...

Here we are in the midst of the season that I dread the most- winter.

Surprisingly, it hasn't been so bad.

I mean, yeah, the weather kind of has me bummed and I have the same notion that I'd like to hibernate through this entire season, but other aspects of it are much better than they usually are.

Health, for example, usually my nose is absolutely killing me at this time. I'm breathing pretty easily overall, too. I guess it's because this winter I'm actually staying on top of things.

I'm kind of curious about how my allergies are going to be this spring.

I can't claim that my relatively better health is thanks for lack of stress, because that's really not the case at all. I'm really worrying about what I'm going to do for my capstone. I think I have an idea now, but I haven't put it past the professor at all yet. It might just get shot down. I think I need to have a few ideas at this point.

I feel pretty good today, but definitely laggish. Seems like all I want to do is sleep. But then when I want to sleep, it's difficult. I've been slipping into a lot of bad moods lately because of this, I think.

Anyway, I really like this blog. :D

4 comments:

Phillip Wessels said...

I like your blog too, but really because I think you're good at blogging. ;P

I personally enjoy the rain, but I don't enjoy that I don't have more hooded tops. I'll have to go on a shopping spree someday.

Remember when we went shopping? lol

Julia said...

Yes, Phill, I remember. That was... umm... interesting???

(In other words, TMI)

Phillip Wessels said...

Some great life experience at least!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about hibernating for the winter. I'm so much of a spring girl. But I do LOVE the rain. But I was very happy to see the sun today.

No stress for your capstone. You'll do fantastic. You'll see. :)