December 16, 2009

things you probably didn't know

1) I like a lot of pop songs when they are covered by people with just vocals and perhaps a piano or a guitar a lot better than the originals. I guess the "pop" elements are just kind of distracting for me and sometimes kind of annoying. A good example being Lady Gaga- I think her songs are ok, but I absolute LOVE some covers I found on youtube of her songs. Most currently and notably, this one! You might recognize this guy as the one who made a cover of Glee's ([much better] cover of Journey's song) "Don't Stop Believing". Actually, I was meaning to show Bethany this youtube account because there's a webseries on there called "College Musical" (as well as other really good covers, etc.)

2) At any given time, I probably have about two or three crushes. They're not anything I take seriously, but instead I just enjoy the fun, goofy aspects of having crushes. Come to think of it, I think I only have one right now. Anyway, these guys are never much more than yet another excuse to feel like a dork.

3) I figured out how to make paper snowflakes today. Virtual snowflakes are much easier to make look pretty, but it's fun to actually do it yourself. I don't really know why I never tried before.

4) I intend to continue this list and repost it with more super fun facts(!!). ....I don't know if that will actually happen. Right now, I have to get to bed.

No comments: