March 03, 2009

Where does 10 pm go?

Because getting up in the morning for work isn't getting any easier, I've been trying to get myself to go to bed earlier.

My ideal plan to get physically to bed around 10:15 or so, put lotion on my hands (1), and read while waiting for the lotion to dry... absorb... (whateveritdoes).

So, around 10 or so, I drag myself off the computer. I'm already wearing what I intend to sleep in. I just need to do a few things before I go to sleep (like brush my teeth and set my alarms(2)). I finish those things and I glance at the clock.

It's suddenly about 10:45 and I wonder "how did that happen?!"

I'm pretty sure 10 pm is the fastest hour of the day. ;)

(1)- I put lotion on my hands NIGHTLY but the skin still broke and bled last week. *gigantic shrug*
(2)- Yes, I set two alarms every of every work morning. I figure just in case one of them doesn't work. The first alarm really actually serves as an alert to me that the second alarm will be going off 10 minutes later. Whether that's beneficial or not, I really don't know.

(I honestly don't know why I wrote this blog entry like this...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you wrote the entry. It reminds me of footnotes. :)
And I can agree. The hour for bedtime seems to fly by that you end up going to bed WAY later than you wanted to. A fact of life?

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

I agree, specifically about the 10pm hour when you are trying ot get to bed early. I also agree that mornings are very hard. I think I am only now getting somewhat used to them.

I wish I enjoyed coffee.