March 01, 2009

My eyes are itchy...

...and the blogs just keep on coming.

:)

Actually, the day of my last entry was almost a two blog entry day. These things certainly come in spurts, don't they?

Ok, so I am not 100% sure that last sentence made sense.

My head cold is all better. I am really glad it didn't get into my lungs like a cold I had before. It drove me crazy how long I was coughing after I was sick and how everyone around me thought I was still sick because of it.

I went to the eye doctors yesterday because they've been bothering me a lot lately. He looked at my eyes. There are no infections and there is no more big problem with dryness.

The problem -now- with my eyes is allergies.

I have mixed feelings about this outcome. On one side, it means that once the pollen dies down, I might finally have eyes that don't bother me again. On the other hand, since it's seasonal allergies, it'll probably be back next year.

But if the allergy eye drops do what they're supposed to do, then that shouldn't be a problem either.

I am not against the idea of being able to wear contacts in summer, fall, and winter and have a pretty nifty pair of glasses (like now) to wear during the spring.

So, eye-wise, thinks are looking up.

No pun intended.

....

Speaking of things that aren't funny-

What's big, red, cheerful, destructive and turning 2 years old today (Monday)?

(There was a minor update on that site that I posted the other day. Whether the celebration of the terrible twos will bring a bigger update is not yet known to me.)

It's March! This is going to be an eventful month (as will be the beginning of April).

Right now, I ought to be looking into touristy Kagoshima things.

3 comments:

fanficaholic said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!! terrible two's coming on soon?

Julia said...

I'm afraid so! o_O

Home Remedies said...

I like you blog for this postes I think its great topic but it cure you...
Just click on........
Home Remedies